These are created with only 2 ingredients – white chocolate and candy of your choice! I chose M&M’s and sprinkles.
Don’t these look absolutely adorable?
I found this brilliant idea from No. 2 Pencil. Melissa created a look for Valentine’s Day using pink M&M’s and sprinkles. Here in the UK I cannot find pink M&M’s, so I stuck with the original colours.
White Chocolate Bark Bites
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 12 oz white chocolate candy coating (I used Wilton's White Candy Melts)
- M&M's and sprinkles, or choice of toppings
- Place the silicone mold on a baking tray or other flat surface.
- Add a few M&M's and a dash of sprinkles into each mold.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into each mold.
- Tap the baking tray firmly on the counter to level out the melted chocolate.
- Let it cool until hardened.
never miss a recipe! subscribe to receive new posts via email: