4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies – Deliciously soft, thick, and chewy peanut butter cookies that are loaded with flavour, and are only made from four simple ingredients!
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter lovers, I have the recipe for you. Today, I bring you my 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies – yep, you only need four simple ingredients to make them.
These soft and chewy cookies only require a few simple ingredients – peanut butter, sugar, one large egg, and a little vanilla extract. They take 5 – 10 minutes to throw together, and about 10 minutes in the oven.
These really are the easiest cookies you’ll ever make, and they are absolutely delicious!
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Smooth peanut butter: Try using crunchy peanut butter for added… crunch!
- Caster/granulated sugar
- Large egg
- Vanilla extract
How to make 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
To make these cookies, grab a large mixing bowl, and mix together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla until completely combined, and a big ball of dough is formed.
Using a small cookie scoop (about 1oz per ball), scoop the dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Dip a fork in sugar, and lightly flatten each cookie, making a criss-cross pattern.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. The cookies will be super soft, but they will firm up as they cool.
Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
These 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are:
- so quick and easy to throw together
- deliciously thick, soft and chewy
- LOADED with peanut butter flavour
- the best easy cookies for PB lovers!
How long will these cookies last? These cookies will stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Want freshly-baked cookies every time? Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Want more peanut butter? Try these recipes next!
- Rolo Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls by Beaming Baker
Craving more sweet treats? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Originally Published: July, 2017 | Updated: November, 2019
- 1 cup (250g) smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (150g) caster/granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla until completely combined and a big ball of dough is formed.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1oz per ball), scoop the dough onto the prepared baking tray. Dip a fork in sugar, and lightly flatten each cookie, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. The cookies will be super soft, but they'll firm up as they cool.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting Marsha's Baking Addiction.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 142Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 84mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction