Banana Breakfast Smoothie – Deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie, that is super healthy and made from only 4 ingredients – the perfect smoothie for breakfast!
I love breakfast smoothies! They are incredibly delicious, yet so healthy and nutritious. What’s not to love about them? So, today I bring you my Banana Breakfast Smoothie.
Made from only 4 ingredients, this banana smoothie is delicious, healthy, and filling. This is THE most perfect smoothie for breakfast! If you’re a banana fan, you are gonna love it. 🙂
This is my most requested smoothie to make, and is loved by both kids AND adults, so be prepared to make this most, if not, every morning!
Ingredients for Banana Breakfast Smoothie:
- bananas – you’ll need 2 large ones, or 4 small ones
- greek-style yogurt – plain or vanilla flavour!
- almond milk (or any kind you like)
- honey – to taste
Have all of them? Go make this smoothie!
This smoothie is made from 2 large bananas, Greek-style yogurt, almond milk, and a little honey for sweetness. Simply blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and thick. If you don’t have a blender, you may use a food processor.
I like my smoothies thick, but if you find it to be too thick for your liking, just add more milk!
This recipe yields one very large smoothie, or two smaller ones. It’s quite a filling smoothie, so if you don’t want to drink it all in one go, save the rest for later, or the next morning.
This Banana Breakfast Smoothie is:
- deliciously thick and creamy
- loaded with flavour
- filling, and perfect for breakfast!
- cool and refreshing – a great summer smoothie
These smoothies are super quick and easy to throw together and enjoy straight away, but if you are really short on time, you can keep them covered and refrigerated overnight ready for the morning.
Top these with a banana slice and a drizzle of honey, and you have yourself the most perfectly delicious and filling breakfast smoothie!
More delicious drinks to try!
Looking for more banana recipes?
- Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Banana Bread
- Banana Caramel Cupcakes
- Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Baked Banana Bread Doughnuts
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt 220g
- 1/2 cup almond milk 120ml
- 2 tablespoons honey maple syrup, or agave
- Place the bananas, yogurt, milk, and honey in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add more milk if too thick for your liking.
- Pour into a glass and drizzle with a little extra honey if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
The calories are an estimate only.