Banana Breakfast Smoothie – Deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie, that is super healthy and made from only 4 ingredients!
I love smoothies! They are incredibly delicious, yet so healthy and nutritious. What’s not to love? Today, I bring you my Banana Breakfast Smoothie. Made from only 4 ingredients, this smoothie is delicious, healthy, and filling. Perfect for breakfast!
This smoothie is made from 2 bananas, Greek-style yogurt, almond milk, and a little honey for sweetness. Simply blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and thick. I like my smoothies thick, but if you find it to be too thick for your liking, just add more milk!
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt 220g
- 1/2 cup almond milk 120ml
- 2 tablespoons honey maple syrup, or agave
- Place the bananas, yogurt, milk, and honey in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add more milk if too thick for your liking.
- Pour into a glass and drizzle with a little extra honey.
- Serve and enjoy!
Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #marshasbakingaddiction, or tag me at @marshasbakeblog. I would love to see!