Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie – A deliciously thick and creamy blueberry smoothie that is healthy and full of flavour. Makes a perfect breakfast or snack!
Looking for a super quick and simple breakfast recipe for busy mornings?
I have just the recipe for you! This smoothie is so easy to throw together – it’s thick and creamy, loaded with blueberries, yogurt, and orange juice, and spiced with a hint of cinnamon. You are gonna love this smoothie.
All you need is five simple ingredients, a blender or food processor, and you’re ready to go!
How to make Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Blueberries: Frozen for a thick smoothie.
- Greek-style yogurt: Or any yogurt you prefer.
- Orange juice
- Honey, maple syrup, or agave
- Ground cinnamon: Optional, but I highly recommend trying it!
To make this blueberry smoothie, simply add the blueberries, yogurt, orange juice, honey, and ground cinnamon to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
Pour the mixture into glasses and serve immediately.
This recipe will make one very large smoothie, or two smaller smoothies.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
This Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie is:
- so quick and easy to make
- made from only five simple ingredients
- FULL of flavour
- healthy and nutritious
- spiced with a hint of cinnamon
- perfect for a quick breakfast or snack
Can I make this smoothie and keep it in the fridge overnight? Fresh is always best, but you can keep this smoothie in the fridge, covered tightly, overnight ready for the next morning. If separation occurs, simply stir and enjoy.
Can I freeze this blueberry smoothie? Yes! Pour the smoothies into freezer-safe mason jars, and keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months. The night before you plan to have a smoothie, place a jar in the fridge to allow to defrost overnight. Smoothies for daaaaays.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these delicious smoothies next!
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie
- 2 cups blueberries 200g, frozen
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt 220g
- 1/2 cup orange juice 120ml
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup, or agave
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place the blueberries, yogurt, orange juice, honey, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and blend until thick and smooth.
Pour into glasses, serve, and enjoy!
The nutritional facts are an estimate only.