Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies – Deliciously thick, soft, and chewy oatmeal cookies that are perfectly spiced and stuffed full of fresh blueberries!
These blueberry cookies are absolutely delicious.
They’re super thick and chewy, soft-baked and perfectly spiced, and they are FULL of juicy fresh blueberries. These are great for a quick grab-and-go breakfast or snack!
How to make Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Plain/all-purpose flour
- Quick oats
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar
- Caster/granulated sugar
- Large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
To make these cookies, simply start by whisking together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter and sugars until smooth and combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix until combined.
Add the dry ingredients, mix until just combined, then gently fold in the blueberries. Don’t worry if some start to break up.
Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls, and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
These Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies are:
- deliciously thick, soft, and chewy
- perfectly spiced with a little cinnamon and nutmeg
- stuffed FULL of fresh, juicy blueberries
- perfect for a quick indulgent breakfast or snack
How long will these blueberry oatmeal cookies last? These cookies will stay fresh kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
For freshly-baked cookies every time, you can keep the cookie dough balls in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these delicious cookies next!
Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups plain/all-purpose flour 250g
- 1 and 1/2 cups quick oats 135g
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115g, melted
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar 150g
- 1/4 cup caster/granulated sugar 50g
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries 100g
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Set aside.
Whisk together the melted butter and sugars until combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix until combined.
Add the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls, and place onto the prepared baking tray. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 - 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake from frozen.
The calories are an estimate only.