Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls – Deliciously fudgy edible cookie dough balls that are loaded with flavour, made with all brown sugar, no eggs, and stuffed full of chocolate chips!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
Here in the UK, cookie dough isn’t such a big thing as it is in the US, or anywhere else it is popular. But luckily, it’s super easy to throw together, and only takes 10 minutes of your time!
This chocolate chip cookie dough recipe is made with no eggs, and the flour is baked, so it’s safe to eat.
Eating cookie dough without all the worry makes it that more enjoyable. 🙂
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these balls. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- plain/all-purpose flour
- unsalted butter
- light brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
Yep. Simple ingredients you probably already have at home. If so, go and make these cookie dough balls right now!
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
To make these chocolate chip cookie dough balls, start by spreading the flour out evenly onto a baking tray, and bake for 5 minutes at 180C/350F/Gas 4.
This makes the flour safe to consume in a ‘no-bake’ recipe.
Whisk together the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Fold in the flour, then the chocolate chips. If the mixture still seems a little crumbly, add 1 – 2 tablespoons of milk.
Roll the dough into 1oz balls. You’ll get about 22 – 24 balls. Refrigerate until firm, then serve, or keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
You can also freeze them for up to 3 months!
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls are:
- deliciously fudgy and creamy
- super quick and easy to make
- safe to eat – no eggs, and baked flour!
- perfect for sharing
These cookie dough balls have the BEST flavour, thanks to using all brown sugar, and two teaspoons of vanilla extract – you are just gonna love them.
If you’d like a less vanilla taste, you can use just one teaspoon, but I doubt you’ll need to do that. 🙂
I used 1 whole cup of chocolate chips in this recipe, because you should know by now I love my chocolate chips! But if you’d like less, you can use 1/2 cup (90g).
Now, go and enjoy cookie dough whenever you want!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these delicious no-bake recipes next!
- No-Bake Chocolate Biscoff Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (SO good!)
- No-Bake Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffles
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- No-Churn Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups (187g) plain/all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (150g) light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (175g) chocolate chips
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Spread the flour out evenly onto a baking tray, and bake for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Fold in the flour until completely combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- If the mixture is too crumbly, add 1 - 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Roll the dough into 1oz balls. Refrigerate until firm, then serve, or keep them refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- You can also freeze the dough balls for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 balls Serving Size: 1 ball
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction