Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies – Deliciously thick and chewy soft-baked cookies that are stuffed with chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and crushed biscuits!
Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies
I absolutely LOVE s’mores. The gooey marshmallow, melting chocolate, and crunchy biscuit/cookie… Mmmm.
What I love even more is creating s’mores-themed dessert recipes. See my S’mores Chocolate Bark!
These chocolate chip cookies are super thick, chewy, and soft. I’ve stuffed them full of mini marshmallows and broken digestive biscuits, and they are AMAZING.
If you’re a huge s’mores fan, you are gonna want to make these cookies all of the time – trust me.
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Plain/all-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar
- Caster/granulated sugar
- Large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips: You can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet.
- Mini marshmallows
- Digestive biscuits/graham crackers: Break these into tiny pieces, or you can crush them into crumbs!
How to make Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies
To make these s’mores cookies, simply start by whisking together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour, and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter and sugars until smooth and combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
Add the dry ingredients, mix until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and crushed biscuits.
Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls, and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. The cookies will still be very soft, but will firm up as they cool.
Allow them to cool on the baking tray for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
These Chocolate Chip S’mores Cookies are:
- deliciously thick, chewy, and soft
- so quick and easy to throw together
- stuffed full of chocolate chips, marshmallows, and biscuits
- perfect for when you are craving s’mores!
How long will these cookies last? These cookies will stay fresh kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Want freshly-baked cookies every time? You can keep the cookie dough balls in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these delicious cookies next!
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- White Chocolate Raspberry Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups (250g) plain/all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornflour/cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (115g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (150g) light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) caster/granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (25g) mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup (50g) digestive biscuits/graham crackers, broken in small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4, and line a baking tray with parchment paper, or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the butter and sugars until combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, marshmallows, and broken biscuits.
- Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls, and place onto the prepared baking tray. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 - 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake from frozen.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 181Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction