Chocolate Orange Bark – A deliciously creamy orange-infused white chocolate layer swirled into a thick layer of melted dark chocolate. The perfect treat for sharing and gift-giving!
Chocolate Orange Bark
If you enjoyed my recipe for Mint Chocolate Bark, then you’ll love this bark recipe!
I bring you this incredibly delicious Chocolate Orange Bark. It’s a creamy orange-infused white chocolate layer that is swirled into a thick layer of dark chocolate.
Top with your favourite chocolate orange candies and you have yourself the most perfect treat to share.
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this bark. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- White chocolate
- Orange extract: I used Nielsen-Massey Pure Orange Extract.
- Orange food colouring: I used Sugarflair Pastel Concentrated Paste Food Colour in Orange.
- Dark chocolate: You can use milk or semi-sweet chocolate if preferred.
- Chocolate orange candies: For topping. I used Terry’s Mini Chocolate Orange Slices.
How to make Chocolate Orange Bark
To make this bark, simply place the white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
Stir in the orange extract, and enough food colouring to reach your desired shade. Set aside.
Melt the dark chocolate in the same way you melted the white chocolate. Pour onto a large baking tray lined with parchment paper, and spread out into a large rectangle.
Spoon the orange-flavoured chocolate on top (use a much or as little as you want), and use a toothpick to swirl the two mixtures together.
Top with your favourite chocolate orange candy. Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature, or in the fridge. Once set, break into pieces, and enjoy.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
This Chocolate Orange Bark is:
- super quick and easy to throw together
- delicious smooth and creamy
- perfectly infused with orange flavour
- topped with chocolate orange candies
- perfect for sharing and gift-giving
How long will this chocolate bark last? This bark can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Can I freeze this chocolate bark? Yes, it also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these sweet treats next!
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups
- Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffles
- S’mores Cookie Cups via Liv for Cake