Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – Deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavour. The perfect indulgent treat for breakfast or a snack!
Do you enjoy smoothies for breakfast, or even for a snack?
If yes, then you’ll love today’s recipe. I bring you my wonderfully thick and creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie!
It’s packed full of nutrients, and is an indulgent treat to be enjoyed for breakfast or a quick pick-me-up snack.
If you love chocolate and peanut butter just as much as me, then you need to give this smoothie a try!
Be sure to check out my Chocolate NESQUIK Milkshake for an even more dessert-based drink.
How to make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie:
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Large banana: Sliced and frozen.
- Cocoa powder: I used drinking cocoa, but you can use baking cocoa if you’d prefer.
- Almond milk: You may use whichever milk you prefer.
- Greek-style yogurt: You can use full-fat, or 0% fat.
- Honey, maple syrup, or agave
- Smooth peanut butter
To make this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie, simply add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
This smoothie is not too thick (that you can’t drink it through a straw!), but if you’d like to thin it out, just add a little more milk.
Pour into glasses, top with some grated chocolate if desired, serve and enjoy!
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is:
- super quick and easy to throw together
- deliciously thick and creamy
- bursting with banana, chocolate, and peanut butter flavour
- perfect for an indulgent breakfast or snack
Don’t have a lot of time in the morning to make a smoothie? You can make this the night before, and keep it in the fridge until ready to drink!
This recipe will make one very large smoothie, or two smaller ones.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these delicious smoothies next!
OR if you fancy a milkshake…