Chocolate Peanut Butter Yoghurt Popsicles – Deliciously creamy and fudgy peanut butter yoghurt popsicles dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with crushed salted peanuts!
Chocolate and peanut butter… One of my all-time favourite combinations. Today, I’ve turned that combination into a popsicle. I bring you my Chocolate Peanut Butter Yoghurt Popsicles!
These are my favourite popsicles. They are incredibly creamy and fudgy, and bursting with peanut butter flavour. These popsicles paired with the chocolate and crushed salted peanuts are just divine.
These peanut butter popsicles are made with only 4 simple ingredients! Smooth peanut butter, vanilla greek-style yoghurt, milk, and honey. The topping is chocolate and coconut oil melted together, a little peanut butter stirred in, and a sprinkle of crushed salted peanuts.
The perfect topping for these delightfully creamy popsicles.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Yoghurt Popsicles are:
- deliciously creamy and fudgy
- loaded with peanut butter flavour
- sweet AND salty!
- topped with a chocolate magic shell, and crushed salted peanuts
Chocolate Peanut Butter Yoghurt Popsicles
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, these popsicles will soon be your favourite, too! Don’t skip the salted peanuts, I highly recommend these popsicles with them, because they enhance the flavours so much!
But if you do skip them, these popsicles won’t be any less delicious. 🙂
More popsicle recipes to try!
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter 250g
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek style yoghurt 120g
- 3/4 cup milk 180ml
- 2 tablespoons honey add more to your taste
- 1 cup chocolate 175g, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil 30g
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- Salted peanuts optional, crushed
- Whisk together the peanut butter, yoghurt, milk, and honey until smooth and combined.
Pour the mixture evenly into 6 popsicle molds. Freeze for 2 hours before putting wooden popsicle sticks in the centres. Freeze for a further 4 hours or overnight.
- Microwave the chocolate and coconut oil together until melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Stir in the peanut butter. Allow to cool for 5 - 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, run the molds under warm water to remove easily. Dip each popsicle in the chocolate, or drizzle on top. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts, and serve immediately.
The calories are an estimate only.