Coffee Bundt Cake – This Bundt cake is scrumptiously moist and fluffy, infused with coffee, and drizzled with a sweet coffee glaze!
My family members are huge coffee lovers (tea for me, please!), and I love baking Bundt cakes, so it was only natural I would eventually make a Coffee Bundt Cake!
Coffee Bundt Cake
The last (and first) coffee recipe I made were these Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies. They were a huge hit with my family, and are still my brother, Murray’s favourite cookie recipe. He requests them A LOT.
So, it’s about time I gave them a new coffee recipe to enjoy. Make way for my Coffee Bundt Cake!
This cake was a big success with my coffee-loving family, and I can see it being requested just as much as these cookies. This cake is so moist and fluffy, and is infused with coffee.
It is definitely not lacking in flavour – if you love coffee, this cake is for you!
Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days. I’m thinking mornings with a freshly brewed coffee, and a nice, big slice of this Coffee Bundt Cake. Sound good to you? 😉
More coffee recipes to try next!
- 3 cups cake flour* 300g
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups light or dark brown sugar 300g
- 1 cup unsalted butter 226g, melted
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt 240g
- 4 level teaspoons instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tablespoon boiling hot water
- 1 cup icing/powdered sugar 125g
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling hot water, cooled
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan, and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs. Add the sugar, and whisk until combined. Add the melted butter, yogurt, and coffee, and whisk until combined. Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean with moist crumbs. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting the cake onto a serving plate or cake stand. Allow to cool completely before glazing.
Whisk together the icing sugar and coffee until smooth and combined. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
*Make your own cake flour! Weigh out 3 cups (375g) of plain/all-purpose flour, remove 6 tablespoons, and replace with 6 tablespoons of cornflour/cornstarch. Sift well.
Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 - 3 days. You can bake this cake 1 day in advance. Allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and keep in the fridge until ready to frost and serve.
This cake also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.