Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake – A deliciously moist and fluffy cinnamon-spiced, orange-infused bundt cake stuffed full of sweet cranberries, and drizzled with an orange glaze!
I absolutely LOVE baking bundt cakes. They are so simple to make, yet they look so impressive and beautiful. I’ve made an extra festive bundt cake for you guys today – a Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake!
This cake is spiced with cinnamon, a little bit of nutmeg, and infused with orange juice and zest. It’s stuffed full of sweet dried cranberries and drizzled with an orange glaze. This cake tastes amazing! It will sure to become a favourite, and be a huge crowd-pleaser at parties.
Short on time? You can make this cake a day in advance! Simply allow the cake to cool completely, then cover tightly and keep in the fridge until ready to glaze and serve. This cake also freezes well for up to 2 months.
I hope you enjoy my Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake this Christmas!
Merry Christmas! – Marsha xo
Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake
For the Cake
- 3 cups cake flour* 300g
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dried cranberries 240g
- Zest of 1 orange
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups light or dark brown sugar 300g
- 1 cup unsalted butter 226g, melted
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt 240g, room temperature
- 1/4 cup orange juice 60ml
For the Glaze
- 1 cup icing/powdered sugar 125g
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon water
For the Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan, and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt. Toss in the cranberries and orange zest. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs. Add the sugar, and whisk until combined. Add the melted butter, yoghurt, and orange juice, and whisk until combined. Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting the cake onto a serving plate or cake stand. Allow to cool completely before glazing.
For the Glaze
- Whisk together the icing sugar, orange juice, and water until smooth. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
Notes*Make your own cake flour! Weigh out 3 cups (375g) of plain/all-purpose flour, remove 6 tablespoons, and replace with 6 tablespoons of cornflour/cornstarch. Sift well.Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 - 3 days.You can bake this cake 1 day in advance. Allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and keep in the fridge until ready to glaze and serve. This cake also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
Did you make this recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #marshasbakingaddiction, or tag me at @marshasbakeblog. I would love to see!