Double Chocolate Banana Cookies – Deliciously thick, soft, and fudgy chocolate cookies that are loaded with banana flavour, and stuffed full of white chocolate chips!
Double Chocolate Banana Cookies
If you’re a big fan of chocolate cookies and bananas, you’re gonna love these Double Chocolate Banana Cookies!
These cookies are incredibly thick and soft, they’re fudgy (not at all cakey), and they’re bursting with chocolate and banana flavour. Stuff them with white chocolate chips and you have yourself some irresistible cookies.
How to make Double Chocolate Banana Cookies
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Plain/all-purpose flour
- Cocoa powder: For this recipe, I used Hershey’s Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
- Baking soda
- Cornflour/cornstarch: Makes for extra thick and soft cookies.
- Unsalted butter
- Light brown sugar: Using all brown sugar makes these cookies even more soft and chewy.
- Banana: You’ll need 1 small banana (about 100g), mashed.
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips: If desired, you can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet instead.
To make these cookies, simply start by whisking together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cornflour, and salt. Set aside.
In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until combined. Add the banana and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
Add the dry ingredients, mix until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls, and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
These Double Chocolate Banana Cookies are:
- deliciously thick, soft, and fudgy
- super quick and easy to make
- LOADED with chocolate and banana flavour
- stuffed full of white chocolate chips
How long will these chocolate cookies last? These cookies will stay fresh kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Want freshly-baked cookies every time? Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥