These chewy, fudgey brownies are made with only 3 ingredients, and are ready in under 30 minutes!
I literally only needed to go and buy Nutella from the shop for this super easy recipe – I already had eggs and flour.
Yep, that’s all you need.
2 large eggs.
In fact, you probably already have the ingredients in your kitchen!
These brownies are so chewy, and fudgey in the middle, with the perfect amount of chocolate hazelnut flavour. If you love Nutella like I do, you are going to love the smell of your kitchen whilst/after baking. What are you waiting for?
Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella BrowniesPrint
- 1 and 1/4 cups Nutella 350g
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain flour 62g
- Preheat the oven to 350F/176C. Line an 8x8" pan with aluminium foil, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Nutella, eggs, and flour until combined, and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Do not over-bake, otherwise your brownies will dry out. Let them cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting and serving.
Adapted from Food Network