Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies that are LOADED with Nutella flavour, and made from only 3 simple ingredients. The BEST easy brownie recipe!
Despite being made from only three simple ingredients, these Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are incredibly delicious!
These brownies are thick and fudgy, loaded with Nutella flavour, and are super quick and easy to throw together. Because Nutella is basically full of sugar, and we are using a lot of it here, these brownies still develop their desired signature crinkly top.
If you love fudgy brownies and Nutella, you are gonna fall in love with this easy brownie recipe. It is hard to stop at just one brownie – trust me.
How to make Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Nutella: Or any other hazelnut chocolate spread. If your chocolate spread is quite thick, microwave to a runny state (about 30 seconds).
- Large eggs: You’ll want 2 large eggs, plus 1 large egg yolk – at room temperature.
- Plain/all-purpose flour: Using only a small amount of flour is what helps create super fudgy brownies.
- Salt: Optional, but helps balance out the sweetness.
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, or 1/2 cup of chopped nuts. OR try a combination of both!
To make these brownies, simply start by whisking together the Nutella and eggs until smooth and combined.
Add the flour and salt, and fold in until combined.
Pour the batter into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper, and bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the centre is no longer jiggly and a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs.
Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
These 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are:
- super quick and easy to make
- deliciously thick and fudgy
- LOADED with Nutella flavour
- made from only 3 simple ingredients
- the perfect brownies for Nutella lovers
How long will these brownies last? These brownies will stay fresh, stored in an airtight container, at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Can I freeze these brownies? Yes! They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these Nutella recipes next!
Craving more sweet treats? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Originally Published: August, 2015 | Updated: July, 2019