Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies that are LOADED with Nutella flavour, and made from only 3 simple ingredients. The BEST easy brownie recipe!
Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Despite being made from only three simple ingredients, these Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are incredibly delicious!
These brownies are thick and fudgy, loaded with Nutella flavour, and are super quick and easy to throw together.
Because Nutella is basically full of sugar, and we are using a lot of it here, these brownies still develop their desired signature crinkly top.
If you love fudgy brownies and Nutella, you are gonna fall in love with this easy brownie recipe. It is hard to stop at just one brownie – trust me.
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these brownies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Nutella: Or any other hazelnut chocolate spread. If your chocolate spread is quite thick, microwave to a runny state (about 30 seconds).
- Large eggs: You’ll want 2 large eggs, plus 1 large egg yolk – at room temperature.
- Plain/all-purpose flour: Using only a small amount of flour is what helps create super fudgy brownies.
- Salt: Optional, but helps balance out the sweetness.
- Optional add-ins: 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, or 1/2 cup of chopped nuts. OR try a combination of both!
How to make Easy 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
To make these brownies, simply start by whisking together the Nutella and eggs until smooth and combined.
Add the flour and salt, and fold in until combined.
Pour the batter into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the centre is no longer jiggly and a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs.
Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
Tools used for this recipe
Here are a few handy tools I used to make these brownies. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8×8-inch square baking pan
- Mixing bowl
- Kitchen scales: I always recommend weighing out your ingredients for accuracy. Sometimes using cups can be a little off, especially when it comes to ingredients like flour.
Browse all of my favourite Amazon products! Shop now >>
Tips & tricks for this recipe
Here are a few tips and tricks for making these brownies.
- Microwaving the Nutella until warm and runny will help make the combining of ingredients quicker and easier.
- The extra egg yolk makes for extra chewy and fudgy brownies – Yes please!
- Using such a small amount of flour also contributes to the fudginess of these brownies.
- Salt is optional and totally not necessary, but it can balance out the sweetness of these brownies. I have a big sweet tooth, so I mostly don’t add it unless I’m making them to share out to family and friends.
- To speed up the cooling time, place the pan of brownies in the freezer for 1 hour, then slice and serve.
These 3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies are:
- super quick and easy to make
- deliciously thick and fudgy
- LOADED with Nutella flavour
- made from only 3 simple ingredients
- the perfect brownies for Nutella lovers
How long will these brownies last? These brownies will stay fresh, stored in an airtight container, at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Can I freeze these brownies? Yes! They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these Nutella recipes next!
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nutella Coffee Milkshake
- Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Muffins
- No-Bake White Chocolate Nutella Bars
Craving more sweet treats? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Originally Published: August, 2015 | Updated: July, 2019