This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, read my disclosure policy.
The cream cheese in these frozen strawberry pops makes them extra creamy!
There’s still time to make these Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Pops before summer’s up! There’s no cheesecake in these frozen strawberry pops, but there is cream cheese and whipping cream – making them the creamiest pops ever.
My daughter requested this recipe by Kraft Recipes, because she absolutely loves strawberries, and lollipops! The original recipe calls for limes, but I skipped them for my own preference. With limes removed, this recipe only calls for 4 ingredients – strawberries, cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream. So quick, simple, and delicious! Perfect for summer (well, what’s left of it, anyway.) 🙂
Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake PopsPrint
- 1 and 1/2 cups strawberries 300g
- 1 and 1/2 cups cream cheese 340g, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar 50g
- 1/2 cup whipping cream 115g
- Slice each of 3 strawberries into 4 slices, and place a piece into 12 8cl paper cups (or 6 25cl cups).
- Place the remaining strawberries in a food processor, with the cream cheese, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream with a hand mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently stir the cream into the strawberry mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared cups, then gently tap them on the counter to remove any air bubbles. Insert a wooden pop stick into the centre of each cup.
- Place in the freezer for 4 hours, or until firm. Remove the frozen pops from cups just before serving.
Adapted from Kraft Recipes