Fudgy KitKat Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy chocolate brownies that are stuffed with whole KitKats, and generously topped with broken KitKats!
These Fudgy KitKat Brownies are just AMAZING.
They’re super thick and fudgy, they’re rich in flavour, and they are loaded with whole KitKat bars. These are seriously the ultimate KitKat brownies, and you are gonna absolutely love them!
How to make Fudgy KitKat Brownies
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Cocoa powder: I use and love Dr. Oetker Fine Dark Cocoa Powder.
- Large eggs: You’ll need 2, cold, straight from the fridge.
- Vanilla extract
- Plain/all-purpose flour: You only need 1/2 cup (60g) of flour. Using a small amount of flour is what makes for extra fudgy brownies.
- Chocolate chips: You can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet.
- KitKat bars: You’ll need 16 2-finger bars, or 8 4-finger bars.
To make these KitKat brownies, simply start by placing the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt into a microwave-safe bowl, and heating for 1 minute.
Stir well, then microwave for another minute. The mixture should very warm/hot to the touch.
Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix well until combined. Fold in the flour until fully combined, then gently fold in the chocolate chips, making sure not to let them all melt into the very warm batter.
Spoon half of the batter into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with foil or parchment paper. Place the whole KitKat bars on top, then spoon the rest of the batter over the KitKats, and spread out evenly.
Sprinkle with the crushed KitKat bars.
Bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until the centre in no longer jiggly and a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean. Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe.
These Fudgy KitKat Brownies are:
- super quick and easy to make
- incredibly thick and fudgy
- infused with vanilla
- stuffed full of whole KitKat bars
- topped with crushed KitKats
How long will these brownies last? These brownies will stay fresh, stored in an airtight container, at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Can I freeze these KitKat brownies? Yep. They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving. If desired, allow to come to room temperature.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥