Mango Banana Smoothie – A deliciously thick and creamy banana smoothie that is also bursting with mango flavour. Makes for a quick healthy breakfast, and only requires 5 simple ingredients!
Mango Banana Smoothie
You guys love my Banana Breakfast Smoothie (the most popular smoothie on the blog), so why not throw in some mango for a more tropical take on it??
This Mango Banana Smoothie is thick and creamy, loaded with delicious flavours, and only requires 5 simple ingredients to make.
It’s so quick and easy to throw together, and makes for a super healthy breakfast or snack!
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this smoothie. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Banana: You’ll need 1 large or medium banana, sliced and frozen.
- Mango: You’ll want 1/2 cup (90g) of mango pieces, frozen.
- Greek-style yogurt: You can also use any other type of yogurt if needed.
- Almond milk: Or any other type of milk you prefer.
- Honey, maple syrup, or agave: For added sweetness.
How to make Mango Banana Smoothie
To make this smoothie, simply add the banana slices , mango pieces, yogurt, milk, and honey to a blender or food processor.
Blend until completely smooth and combined.
You can add more milk if the smoothie is too thick for your liking.
Pour into your favourite glasses and, if desired, drizzle with a little extra honey or sliced fruit.
Serve and enjoy!
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
Tools you’ll need
Here are a few handy tools I used to make these drinks. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Blender: You can also use a food processor but it may take longer to get smooth.
- Drinking jars: I love using these to serve smoothies.
- Straws: I usually use these reusable stainless steel straws.
This Mango Banana Smoothie is:
- super quick and easy to make
- deliciously thick and creamy
- only requires 5 simple ingredients
- makes for the perfect breakfast or snack!
Can I make this smoothie and keep it in the fridge overnight? This smoothie is best enjoyed on the day it is made, but you can keep it in the fridge, covered tightly, overnight ready for the next morning. If separation occurs, simply stir before serving.
Can I freeze this smoothie? Yes. Pour the smoothies into freezer-safe mason jars, and keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months. The night before you plan to have a smoothie, place a jar in the fridge to allow to defrost overnight.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these banana recipes next!
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Double Chocolate Banana Cookies
- Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Fudgy Banana Brownies
- Spiced Banana Milkshake
Craving more sweet treats? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Fancy something savoury? Head on over to our food blog, Simply Savoury Meals.