Mint Chocolate Bundt Cake – Deliciously moist and fluffy chocolate bundt cake infused with mint, and drizzled with a creamy chocolate ganache!
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while now, then you already know my love for mint chocolate. In fact, I’ve already shared a few mint chocolate recipes with you! See my No-Bake Mint Chocolate Cream Pie, Mint Chocolate Bark, and Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge. <<< All no-bake recipes by the way. 😉 Today I bring you my Mint Chocolate Bundt Cake!
Bundt cakes are a favourite of mine to make and serve to my family. They’re easy to make, and they always look impressive. What’s not to love about them??
This Mint Chocolate Bundt Cake is:
- Incredibly moist and fluffy
- Loaded with mint flavour
- Swirled with a minty green cheesecake filling
- Topped with the most deliciously thick and creamy chocolate ganache!
Seriously, this is the BEST mint chocolate bundt cake I’ve ever tasted – you are gonna love it!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
More mint chocolate recipes to try next!
- Mint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Chip Layer Cake
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yoghurt Popsicles
- 2 and 1/2 cups cake flour* 250g
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder 50g
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups caster/granulated sugar 300g
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil 180ml
- 1 cup greek-style yogurt 240g
- 1 cup cream cheese 225g, softened
- 1/4 cup caster/granulated sugar 50g
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons plain/all-purpose flour
- Green food colouring
- 8 oz chocolate (milk, dark, or semi-sweet) 235g, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream 240ml
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan, and set aside.
Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
Whisk together the eggs. Add the sugar, and whisk until combined. Add the mint extract, oil, and yogurt, and whisk until combined. Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
Whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until combined. Mix in the egg and mint extract, then fold in the flour. Add in enough green food colouring to reach desired colour.
Spoon the cheesecake mixture evenly over the cake batter (you don't have to use all of it), then pour the remaining cake batter on top.
Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting the cake onto a serving plate or cake stand. Allow to cool completely before glazing.
Add the chocolate to a heat-proof bowl, and set aside.
Add the heavy cream to a microwave-safe jug, and heat until hot. Pour the cream over the chocolate, and whisk until melted and smooth.
Leave to cool for 15 minutes before drizzling over the cake. For an even thicker ganache, allow to cool for longer.
*Make your own cake flour! Weigh out 2 and 1/2 cups (312g) plain/all-purpose flour, remove 5 tablespoons, and replace with 5 tablespoons of cornflour/cornstarch. Sift well.
Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 - 3 days. You can bake this cake 1 day in advance. Allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and keep at room temperature or in the fridge until ready to glaze and serve.
This cake also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.