Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yoghurt Popsicles – Deliciously creamy mint popsicles studded with chocolate chips and dipped in a milk chocolate magic shell!
I think it’s about time I brought you all a popsicle recipe before summer’s up and I become obsessed with autumn baking. And believe me, that’s gonna happen. 😉
So, today I bring you my scrumptiously creamy Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yoghurt Popsicles!
Ingredients for Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yoghurt Popsicles:
- vanilla flavoured greek-style yoghurt
- milk (any kind)
- peppermint extract
- chocolate chips
- green food colouring (optional)
For the chocolate topping:
- milk chocolate (you can use dark, or semi-sweet!)
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
If you don’t know by now, one of my favourite flavour combinations is mint and chocolate, so I course I thought about that combination first whilst coming up with a popsicle flavour. And I just love how the greek yoghurt makes these popsicles oh so creamy!
These Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yoghurt Popsicles are:
- wonderfully creamy
- loaded with mint flavour
- topped with a delicious chocolate shell
- perfect for a summer treat!
To top these popsicles off, I’ve dipped them in milk chocolate melted with a little coconut oil. The chocolate hardens beautifully on cold desserts, and complements these mint popsicles wonderfully.
More popsicle recipes to try!
You have got to make these before summer’s up, you’re going to love them. Enjoy!
- 2 cups vanilla greek style yoghurt 500g
- 1/2 cup milk 120ml
- 1 - 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- Green food colouring
- 1 cup milk chocolate 175g, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil 30g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together the yoghurt, milk, mint extract, and honey.
- Add in enough green food colouring to reach your desired shade.
Stir in the chocolate chips, then pour the mixture evenly into 6 popsicle molds. If desired, sprinkle on some more chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 2 hours before putting wooden popsicle sticks in the centres. Freeze for a further 4 hours or overnight.
- Microwave the chocolate and coconut oil together until melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Stir in the vanilla. Let the chocolate come to room temperature.
- When ready to serve, run the molds under warm water to remove easily. Dip each popsicle in the chocolate, or drizzle on top. Serve immediately.
The calories are an estimate only.