Mocha Smoothie – Deliciously thick, smooth, and velvety coffee flavoured chocolate smoothie topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips!
Did you guys enjoy my Banana Breakfast Smoothie? I sure hope so, because today I bring you a Mocha Smoothie you are just going to love! A smoothie for when you want a caffeine boost with your breakfast. 😉
This Mocha Smoothie is incredibly smooth and velvety, all thanks to a special ingredient. Silken tofu! Yep, there’s http://topmednorx.com tofu in this smoothie, and it is amazing. A must-try. 🙂 The tofu also gives this smoothie thickness, which I love.
To make this smoothie, simply blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream if desired, and serve!
- 1/2 cup silken tofu 125g, I used Clearspring Silken & Smooth
- 1/2 of small banana sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder or Nesquik 50g
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt 220g
- 1/2 cup almond milk 120ml
- 1 sachet cappuccino 17g, I used Nescafe Gold
- 2 tablespoons honey maple syrup, or agave
Place the tofu, banana, hot chocolate powder, yogurt, milk, coffee, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk if too thick for your liking.
Pour into a glass, serve and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the hashtag #marshasbakingaddiction, or tag me at @marshasbakeblog. I would love to see!