Mocha Smoothie – Deliciously thick, smooth, and velvety coffee flavoured chocolate smoothie topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips!
Did you guys enjoy my Banana Breakfast Smoothie? I sure hope so, because today I bring you a Mocha Smoothie you are just going to love! A smoothie for when you want a caffeine boost with your breakfast. 😉
Ingredients for Mocha Smoothie:
- silken tofu (I used Clearspring Silken & Smooth)
- hot chocolate powder or Nesquik
- greek-style yogurt
- almond milk (or any kind)
- sachet of cappuccino
This Mocha Smoothie is incredibly smooth and velvety, all thanks to a special ingredient. Silken tofu! Yep, there’s tofu in this smoothie, and it is amazing. A must-try. 🙂 The tofu also gives this smoothie thickness, which I love.
To make this smoothie, simply blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Pour into a glass, top with whipped cream if desired, and serve! This recipe makes one very large milkshake, or two smaller ones.
Make these delicious drinks next!
I hope you enjoy! 🙂
- 1/2 cup silken tofu 125g, I used Clearspring Silken & Smooth
- 1/2 of small banana sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate powder or Nesquik 50g
- 3/4 cup Greek-style yogurt 220g
- 1/2 cup almond milk 120ml
- 1 sachet cappuccino 17g, I used Nescafe Gold
- 2 tablespoons honey maple syrup, or agave
- Place the tofu, banana, hot chocolate powder, yogurt, milk, coffee, and honey in a blender and blend until smooth. Add more milk if too thick for your liking.
- Pour into a glass, serve and enjoy!
The calories are an estimate only.