No-Bake Chocolate Biscoff Bars – Deliciously creamy and fudgy Biscoff bars that are full of flavour, no-bake, and topped with a layer of chocolate!
Much like my No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars, today’s recipe is super quick and easy to throw together, and is loaded with flavour. These No-Bake Chocolate Biscoff Bars are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
I am a huuuge fan of Biscoff spread, and could quite easily eat it by the spoonful (I may or may not have done so already…). If you love Biscoff, or any other cookie butter for that matter, you need to try these bars right now. ♥
Ingredients for No-Bake Chocolate Biscoff Bars:
- Biscoff spread (or any other cookie butter)
- icing/powdered sugar
- unsalted butter
- chocolate (milk, dark, or semi-sweet)
Yup. These bars only require 4 simple ingredients. Already have them? Go make these right away!
These No-Bake Chocolate Biscoff Bars are:
- deliciously thick, fudgy, and creamy
- loaded with Biscoff flavour
- super quick and easy to make
- perfect for sharing!
These bars can be cut up into 9 big bars, or 16 smaller bars. You can store any leftovers in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze them for up to 2 months.
Try these delicious no-bake bars next!
- No-Bake White Chocolate Nutella Bars
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No-Bake Peanut Butter M&M Granola Bars
Deliciously creamy and fudgy Biscoff bars that are full of flavour, no-bake, and topped with a layer of chocolate!
- 1 and 1/4 cups Biscoff spread 315g
- 1 cup icing/powdered sugar 125g
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115g, melted
- 1 cup chocolate 175g, coarsely chopped
Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
Mix together the Biscoff spread, icing sugar, and butter until fully combined. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth. Pour over the Biscoff layer, and spread out evenly.
Refrigerate until set - about 2 - 4 hours.
Bars stay fresh stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Serve chilled. They also freeze well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge.
The calories are an estimate only.