No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars – These peanut butter bars are incredibly creamy and fudgy, topped with a delicious milk chocolate layer, and they are no-bake!
Peanut butter and chocolate are one of my favourite combinations. I absolutely love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and Reese’s Pieces, but I can’t get hold of them all the time, because I live in the UK.
So, why not make a peanut butter and chocolate snack/dessert I can indulge in whenever I want?
Ingredients for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars:
- unsalted butter
- icing/powdered sugar
- light brown sugar
- caster/granulated sugar
- smooth peanut butter
For the chocolate layer, you’ll need:
- unsalted butter
- milk chocolate (you can use dark, or semi-sweet!)
These peanut butter bars are so quick and easy to make, and they are no-bake – bonus! All you need to do is combine all the ingredients together in one bowl, and press the mixture into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Melt some delicious milk chocolate with a little unsalted butter and pour over the peanut butter layer, and chill. Simple! You have yourself creamy, fudgy peanut butter bars!
Of course, you can use any chocolate you like! Dark, white, semi sweet… But I love my milk chocolate. 🙂
These no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars are what I reach for when I have a peanut butter craving. Which is most of the time 😉 I do not miss the American candy when I’m devouring one of these!
Try these delicious bars next!
These peanut butter bars are incredibly creamy and fudgy, topped with a delicious milk chocolate layer, and they are no-bake!
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter 75g, melted
- 1 and 1/2 cups icing/powdered sugar 187g
- 1 cup light brown sugar 200g
- 1/2 cup caster/granulated sugar 100g
- 1 and 1/4 cups smooth peanut butter 300g
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter 75g
- 1 cup high quality milk chocolate 175g, chopped
- Line an 8x8" baking pan with aluminium foil. Set aside.
- Mix together the melted butter, sugars, icing sugar, and peanut butter until well combined. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In the microwave, melt the butter and chocolate together, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour over the peanut butter layer, and spread out evenly. Chill for at least 2 - 4 hours, or overnight.
- Before cutting into squares, leave to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Bars stay fresh stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. They also freeze well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge.
The calories are an estimate only.