No-Bake Monster Cookie Bites – Deliciously chewy no-bake peanut butter balls that are loaded with oats, chocolate chips, and M&M’s!
If you’ve tried and enjoyed my Soft and Chewy Monster Cookies, then you’ll love today’s recipe. From peanut butter and oats, to chocolate chips and M&M’s, you will want to snack on these No-Bake Monster Cookie Bites all day long.
These no-bake peanut butter balls will only take up 10 minutes of your time to throw together, too. Delicious bite-sized treats in now time!
Ingredients for No-Bake Monster Cookie Bites:
- peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- porridge oats
- chocolate chips
- chocolate M&M’s
Six simple ingredients is all you need to make these peanut butter bites.
To make these monster cookie bites, simply add the peanut butter and honey to a bowl, and heat until melted and can be easily combined. Fold in the oats, then the chocolate chips and M&M’s. Roll into balls, and refrigerate until firm. Serve, and enjoy!
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
These no-bake monster cookie bites keep fresh in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Perfect for when your sweet craving kicks in! You may also freeze these for up to 3 months. Be sure to thaw overnight in the fridge before enjoying. 🙂
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these no-bake bites next!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffles
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
No-Bake Monster Cookie Bites
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter 250g
- 1/2 cup honey 170g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 and 1/2 cups porridge oats 250g
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- 1/2 cup chocolate M&M's 100g
- In a large microwaveable bowl, add the peanut butter and honey, and heat in 20 - 30 second intervals until the peanut butter is runny and can be combined easily with the honey. Stir in the vanilla.
Fold in the oats until completely combined, then fold in the chocolate chips, and M&M's.
Roll the dough into 1oz balls. Refrigerate until firm, then serve, or keep them refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before eating.
The calories are an estimate only.