No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls – Deliciously fudgy bites that are packed full of peanut butter flavour. Made from just a few simple ingredients, these energy balls make the perfect healthy snack!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Don’t you just love delicious and healthy snacks that can be made in almost no time at all? And you didn’t even need to turn the oven on.
Even better when they are loaded with peanut butter and chocolate chips!
These Peanut Butter Protein Balls are no-bake, incredibly fudgy, and packed FULL of flavour. They’re made from only a few simple ingredients, and can be thrown together in minutes.
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these bites. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Smooth peanut butter: You can use crunchy peanut butter for added crunch.
- Honey, maple syrup, or agave
- Vanilla extract
- Rolled oats: Quick porridge oats work too.
- Chocolate chips: You can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet.
How to make No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls
To make these bites, simply grab a large mixing bowl and mix together the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
Add the oats and chocolate chips, and fold in until completely combined. If needed, you can use your hands to bring everything together.
TIP: If the mixture is too crumbly to roll into balls, add milk (1 tablespoon at a time) until it becomes easier to manage.
Roll the mixture into 1-oz balls. You should get about 16 – 18 balls. Eat straight away or store for later!
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
Tools used for this recipe
Here are a few handy tools I used to make these bites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Mixing bowls
- Kitchen scales: I always recommend weighing out your ingredients for accuracy. Sometimes using cups can be a little off, especially when it comes to ingredients like peanut butter or oats.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls are:
- deliciously soft and fudgy
- no-bake and super quick and easy to make
- packed FULL of peanut butter
- studded with chocolate chips
- the perfect little healthy treats
How long will these protein balls last? These balls can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Can I freeze these peanut butter protein balls? Yes, they also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these healthy treats next!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Banana Breakfast Cookies
- No-Bake Almond Butter Breakfast Bars
- Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding
Craving more sweet treats? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Originally Published: April, 2016 | Updated: January, 2020