No-Churn Double Chocolate Ice Cream – A super easy recipe for chocolate ice cream that is no-churn, creamy, rich in flavour, loaded with chocolate chips, and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make!
Guys, I think I’ve honestly found my most favourite chocolate ice cream recipe EVER. And it happens to be no-churn, and only requires 4 simple ingredients you most probably already have at home. If you’re a huge chocolate lover like me, you are going to fall in love with this one.
Love raspberries? Go check out my favourite Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream recipe – it’s also no-churn!
So go grab a mixing bowl and a mixer, and go try this incredibly delicious ice cream recipe out for yourself! You won’t be disappointed. ♥
Ingredients for No-Churn Double Chocolate Ice Cream:
- double OR heavy cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- cocoa powder (I use Green & Blacks)
- chocolate chips OR chunks
Simple, basic ingredients.
To make this chocolate ice cream recipe, simply whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a large mixing bowl. Add the condensed milk, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips, and fold in until completely combined.
Pour the mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, cover, and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours before serving. I like to keep mine in the freezer overnight, and serve out the next day. You can keep this ice cream in the freezer for up to 1 month.
This No-Churn Double Chocolate Ice Cream is:
- so quick and easy to make
- deliciously creamy and rich in flavour
- loaded with chunky pieces of chocolate
- a perfectly indulgent treat for summer time
This ice cream is a chocolate lover’s dream dessert – I mean, I should know. 😉 It’s cool, refreshing, creamy… My partner Ben said it tastes like a rich chocolate gateau in ice cream form. I’ll take that as a win!
Need more ice cream to feed a large crowd? You can easily double or triple this recipe into separate loaf pans. Want to only make a serving for two? Simply halve the recipe. Date night dessert – done!
This is such a quick and easy recipe, yet SO incredibly delicious. It’s a real crowd-pleaser, and everyone will be going back for seconds – trust me.
Try these delicious ice cream recipes next!
- No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- No-Churn Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
- No-Churn Pumpkin Gingerbread Ice Cream
Check out these milkshakes that are made with ice cream!
A super easy recipe for chocolate ice cream that is no-churn, creamy, rich in flavour, loaded with chocolate chips, and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make!
- 2 cups heavy cream 480ml
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz/397g
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder 50g
- 1 cup chocolate chips 175g
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
Add the condensed milk, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips, and fold in until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, and cover tightly. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or overnight before serving.
This ice cream can be frozen for up to 1 month.
The calories are an estimate only.