No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – This deliciously smooth and creamy ice cream is infused with peppermint, and loaded with dark chocolate chunks!
Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my all-time favourite ice cream flavours, so today I bring you my recipe for super quick and easy No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
Ingredients for No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- heavy cream
- sweetened condensed milk
- peppermint extract
- vanilla extract
- green food colouring (optional)
- chocolate chips (milk, dark, or semi-sweet)
Yep. This ice cream is no-churn, and only requires using a handheld mixer to whip up some heavy cream. It’s so quick and easy to throw together, and only contains 6 simple ingredients. The base ingredients are heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.
The rest is just flavouring, colouring, and add-ins! (mmmm… dark chocolate chunks ♥)
This ice cream is just perfect for Spring/Summer time, and everyone will love it!
Try these ice cream recipes next!
- 2 cups heavy cream 480ml
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz/397g
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green food colouring optional
- 1 cup chocolate chips 175g
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, peppermint extract, vanilla extract, and green food colouring. Gently fold in the whipped cream. Add more food colouring if needed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, and cover tightly. Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours, or overnight before serving.
This ice cream can be frozen for up to 1 month.
The calories are an estimate only.