Nutella Coffee Milkshake – Deliciously creamy Nutella milkshake that is infused with coffee, and only requires 4 simple ingredients to make!
Today, I bring you a super creamy and refreshing milkshake recipe that is the perfect morning drink for these hot summer days – Nutella Coffee Milkshake! And it’s made from only 4 simple ingredients. 😉
This Nutella Coffee Milkshake is:
- deliciously thick and creamy
- loaded with flavours from the Nutella and coffee
- the perfect indulgent pick-me-up drink to enjoy in the morning
- wonderful during the summer time!
This milkshake is super quick and easy to make, you’ll have this whipped up in no time. Simply blend all of the ingredients together until smooth and combined, then pour into a tall glass, and enjoy! This recipe makes one large drink, or two smaller ones.
Ingredients for Nutella Coffee Milkshake:
- vanilla ice cream
- milk (any type)
- instant coffee granules (your favourite!)
One of the few delicious ingredients. ↓ ♥
Make these delicious milkshakes next!
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream 220g
- 1 cup milk 240ml
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 - 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
Blend together the ice cream, milk, Nutella, and coffee granules in a blender until smooth and combined.
Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream if desired!
The calories are an estimate only.