Nutella Fudge Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies topped with a creamy Nutella fudge layer. The ultimate brownies!
Fans of brownies, fudge, and Nutella – welcome! Today, I bring you the ultimate indulgent brownie recipe that you are just going to love.
These brownies are just incredible, and taste divine. The brownies are deliciously thick and fudgy, just the way I like them! I used my Peppermint Mocha Brownies recipe, minus the peppermint and coffee. The best brownies, in my opinion. 😉
Top these brownies with some creamy Nutella fudge and you have yourself the BEST best brownies. The fudge contains only 3 ingredients (sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and Nutella), and is super easy to make! Simply melt the ingredients together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, or the microwave, then spread the mixture over the brownies. Chill in the fridge until set, then cut into squares and devour!
- 1 and 1/4 sticks unsalted butter 140g
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar 300g
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder 75g
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs cold
- 1/2 cup plain/all-purpose flour 60g
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz/397g
- 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips 265g
- 1 cup Nutella 280g
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt into a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in 1 minute intervals, stirring after each one, until the butter is melted and the mixture feels very warm to the touch.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time. Fold in the flour until fully combined. Fold in the chocolate chips (they will melt into the batter, but it's fine! It helps produce a shiny top). Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and spread out evenly. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs. Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
- Place the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and Nutella in a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth, then spread evenly over the brownies.
- Chill in the fridge until set, then cut into squares and enjoy!
Brownies stay fresh, stored in an airtight container, in the fridge for up to 1 week. They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.