Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Muffins – Moist and tender chocolate muffins with an oozing Nutella centre, and studded with chocolate chips!
I have the perfect muffin recipe for you chocolate lovers right here.
Chocolate muffins with a moist crumb, are stuffed full of chocolate chips, and have a dreamy, oozing Nutella centre… Who can resist? Certainly not me!
This is quite a thick muffin batter, so there is no chance the Nutella will sink to the bottom.
Ingredients for Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Muffins:
- plain/all-purpose flour
- cocoa powder
- caster/granulated sugar
- baking powder
- baking soda
- chocolate chips
- buttermilk (see recipe notes to make your own!)
- vegetable oil
- vanilla extract
- Nutella! ♥
I LOVE Nutella. It’s always on my shopping list, and I use it all the time – baking or not. I love Nutella on toast, sandwiches, in porridge, on a spoon… 😉
But most of all, I do love using spreads in my recipes. For example, this double chocolate muffin recipe with their irresistible Nutella centres.
These Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Muffins are:
- incredibly moist and delicious
- loaded with chocolate flavour AND chocolate chips
- oozing with an irresistible Nutella centre
For these Nutella filled muffins, I’m using my favourite muffin recipe base. It is my go-to for muffins, and bread.
The 2 teaspoons of baking powder makes these rise beautifully, but not too much. The buttermilk, and oil makes the batter so silky, and the muffins super moist, and tender.
These are undoubtedly my favourite chocolate muffins!
Try these muffin recipes next!
- Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Bakewell Muffins
- My FAVOURITE Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins
Looking for more Nutella recipes?
- No-Bake White Chocolate Nutella Bars
- No-Bake Nutella Protein Balls
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Pies
- Nutella Fudge Brownies