Sweet, and creamy peanut butter cheesecake bars topped with milk chocolate, with a thick Oreo crust!
I’ve never made cheesecake before, but these bars are so easy to make, you just can’t go wrong. They look impressive, and taste divine. Peanut butter and chocolate fan? You are going to love these!
For the topping, I used milk chocolate, but you can use dark chocolate, or even white chocolate! Whatever you prefer. You can even change the crust to your preferred cookie if you’d like.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
For the Crust
- 9 oz Oreos
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter (85g, melted)
For the Filling
- 3/4 cup cream cheese (170g, room temperature)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk (306g)
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the Chocolate Glaze
- 5 oz milk chocolate (141g)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (56g)
- Preheat the oven to 350F/176C. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper, or aluminium foil. Set aside.
- Process the Oreos in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the melted butter and pulse until evenly combined. Press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, condensed milk, and peanut butter until smooth. Mix in the vanilla and salt. Pour the mixture over the Oreo crust, and spread out evenly. Bake for 15 – 18 minutes, or until set. Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack.
For the Glaze
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, and chocolate over medium heat until smooth. Pour over the cooled cheesecake and refrigerate until set. Cut into bars, and serve!