Peanut Butter Fudge – Deliciously creamy white chocolate fudge that is loaded with peanut butter flavour, and peanuts for added crunch. Only 5 simple ingredients!
If you love and enjoy making my collection of easy microwave fudge recipes, you’ll want to add this white chocolate peanut butter version to your list!
This white chocolate fudge is loaded with peanut butter flavour, and I’ve even thrown is some chopped peanuts for added crunch. Seriously, this fudge is too good not to try! ♥
Ingredients you’ll need for Peanut Butter Fudge:
- white chocolate (high quality)
- smooth peanut butter
- sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla extract
- peanuts, chopped (I used salted)
To make this incredibly creamy peanut butter fudge recipe, simply add your white chocolate and peanut butter to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
Add the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and peanuts, and stir in until combined. At this point, the mixture will be quite thick.
Spread the mixture into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper or foil, and smooth out the top. If desired, top with even more chopped peanuts.
Refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours or overnight until completely set. Cut into pieces, and enjoy!
This Peanut Butter Fudge is:
- so quick and easy to make
- only 5 simple ingredients
- big on flavour – white chocolate AND peanut butter!
- loaded with chopped peanuts for added crunch
- serves up 64 bite-sized pieces – perfect for sharing
This fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week, or in the fridge for 2 – 3 weeks. It also freezes well for up to 2 months. It’s such a great make-ahead-of-time recipe, you’ll be making it again and again!
Try my other fudge recipes next!
- 18 oz white chocolate 525g
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter 190g
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz/397g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanuts 125g, chopped
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
Place the chocolate and peanut butter into a large microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the condensed milk, vanilla, and peanuts until combined. The mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top. Sprinkle with extra chopped peanuts, if desired. Refrigerate for 2 - 4 hours or overnight until completely set.
Fudge can be stored, in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week, or in the fridge for 2 - 3 weeks. It also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.