Peanut Butter and Jam Bundt Cake – A scrumptiously moist and fluffy peanut butter flavoured bundt cake swirled with a strawberry jam filling!
Anyone a peanut butter and jam fan? *raises both hands*
Well, if you’re anything like me, you are going to love today’s recipe. I bring you my Peanut Butter and Jam Bundt Cake. A deliciously moist and fluffy bundt cake loaded with peanut butter flavour, filled with strawberry jam, and topped with a sweet glaze!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter and Jam Bundt Cake:
- cake flour (see recipe notes on how to make your own!)
- baking powder
- baking soda
- large eggs
- caster/granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- unsalted butter
- greek-style yogurt
- smooth peanut butter
- strawberry jam
For the glaze, you’ll need:
- icing/powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
A super quick and easy cake recipe – no mixer required. All you’ll need is two bowls and a whisk! Simply combine the dry ingredients in one bowl, then combine the wet ingredients in the other.
Combine the two mixtures together, and pour half of the batter into a bundt pan. Spoon the jam over the batter, then pour the remaining batter on top.
You’ll bake this cake for 45 – 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes, then invert onto your favourite cake stand or serving plate where you’ll allow the cake to cool completely before glazing.
Once cooled, top with a sweet glaze, then slice and serve!
More bundt cakes to try!
I hope you enjoy! 🙂
- 3 cups cake flour* 300g
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups caster/granulated sugar 300g
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter 226g, melted
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt 240g, room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter 250g
- 1/2 cup seedless strawberry jam 165g
- 1 cup icing/powdered sugar 125g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan, and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs. Add the sugar, and whisk until combined. Add the vanilla, melted butter, yogurt, and peanut butter, and whisk until combined. Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan. Spoon the jam over the batter without touching the sides of the pan, and top with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting the cake onto a serving plate or cake stand. Allow to cool completely before glazing.
- Whisk together the icing sugar, vanilla, and milk until smooth. Add more milk if too thick, or more icing sugar if too runny. Drizzle over the cooled cake.
*Make your own cake flour! Weigh out 3 cups (375g) of plain/all-purpose flour, remove 6 tablespoons, and replace with 6 tablespoons of cornflour/cornstarch. Sift well.
Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the fridge for up to 2 - 3 days. You can bake this cake 1 day in advance. Allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and keep in the fridge until ready to glaze and serve. This cake also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.