Perfect Coffee Milkshake – This milkshake is deliciously thick, loaded with flavour, and is made with only 4 simple ingredients. The BEST coffee milkshake you’ll ever try!
What if I told you that you’re only four simple ingredients away from the best coffee milkshake you’ll ever make? Well, in my opinion anyway.
Today, I bring you my recipe for the Perfect Coffee Milkshake. If you’re a big coffee lover, then you need to give this milkshake a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
This milkshake is thick, big on flavour, made from 4 simple ingredients (one of them being ice cream!), and will only take 5 – 10 minutes of your time.
How to make a Perfect Coffee Milkshake
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Milk: Use any kind you like.
- Instant coffee granules: Use your favourite coffee. Flavour is everything in this recipe!
- Drinking cocoa powder: Again, your favourite drinking cocoa.
- Vanilla ice cream: You’ll need about 4 – 5 big scoops OR 1 and 1/2 cups (220g).
To make this milkshake, simply add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and combined.
Pour into one big glass, or two small glasses. Serve immediately.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
This Perfect Coffee Milkshake is:
- deliciously smooth and thick
- loaded with flavour (coffee, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream!)
- super quick and easy to throw together
- perfect for a quick indulgent coffee treat
How thick is this coffee milkshake? Pretty thick, but not too much that you can’t sip it through a straw. It’s just right! If you’d like a thinner milkshake, simply added a little more milk.
Can I keep this milkshake in the fridge overnight? I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s best to make it as soon as you need it, and serve immediately.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥