Perfect Coffee Milkshake – This milkshake is deliciously thick, loaded with flavour, and is made with only 4 simple ingredients. The BEST coffee milkshake you’ll ever try!
Perfect Coffee Milkshake
What if I told you that you’re only four simple ingredients away from the best coffee milkshake you’ll ever make? Well, in my opinion anyway.
Today, I bring you my recipe for the Perfect Coffee Milkshake. If you’re a big coffee lover, then you need to give this milkshake a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed. 🙂
This milkshake is thick, big on flavour, made from 4 simple ingredients (one of them being ice cream!), and will only take 5 – 10 minutes of your time.
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this milkshake. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Milk: Use any kind you like.
- Instant coffee granules: Use your favourite coffee. Flavour is everything in this recipe!
- Drinking cocoa powder: Again, your favourite drinking cocoa.
- Vanilla ice cream: You’ll need about 4 – 5 big scoops OR 1 and 1/2 cups (220g).
How to make Perfect Coffee Milkshake
To make this milkshake, simply add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth and combined.
Pour into one big glass, or two small glasses. Serve immediately.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements. Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
Tips & tricks for this recipe
Here are a few tips and tricks for making this milkshake.
- For this recipe, you can use any type of milk you desire. Whether that be semi-skimmed, whole milk, almond milk, or oat milk – they’re all good to go.
- You can use your favourite instant coffee granules, or you can use instant coffee powder, or even instant coffee that comes in small sachets. They all work here.
- Instead of drinking cocoa, you can use flavoured milkshake powders like Nesquik. I LOVE Chocolate Nesquik in this recipe.
- Why not try chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla ice cream for a double chocolate coffee milkshake?? Now this sounds heavenly!
This Perfect Coffee Milkshake is:
- deliciously smooth and thick
- loaded with flavour (coffee, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream!)
- super quick and easy to throw together
- perfect for a quick indulgent coffee treat
How thick is this coffee milkshake? Pretty thick, but not too much that you can’t sip it through a straw. It’s just right! If you’d like a thinner milkshake, simply added a little more milk.
Can I keep this milkshake in the fridge overnight? I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s best to make it as soon as you need it, and serve immediately.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥