Pumpkin Energy Bites – Deliciously soft, chewy, and fudgy pumpkin energy balls that are loaded with pumpkin puree and chocolate chips. The perfect quick and easy on-the-go snack to enjoy in autumn/fall time!
Pumpkin Energy Bites
You just can’t beat snacks that are healthy, delicious, no-bake, and so quick and easy to throw together. These Pumpkin Energy Bites are just that!
These energy bites are soft, chewy, and fudgy, perfectly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves, and LOADED with pumpkin puree and chocolate chips.
If you’re a big fan of pumpkin and all things pumpkin spice, you need to give these Pumpkin Energy Bites a try. You’ll absolutely love them!
How to make Pumpkin Energy Bites
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these bites. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Rolled oats: You can also use quick porridge oats.
- Desiccated coconut: OR shredded OR flaked coconut. If using shredded or flaked coconut, be sure to pulse it in a food processor to break it down – this will help create more tight, compact balls. No need to do this with desiccated coconut.
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground ginger
- Ground nutmeg
- Ground cloves
- Canned pumpkin puree
- Honey, maple syrup, or agave
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips: Dark or semi-sweet.
To make these energy balls, simply start by grabbing a large mixing bowl, and mixing together the oats, coconut, spices, pumpkin, honey, vanilla, and chocolate chips until completely combined.
Refrigerate the mixture until firm enough to roll into balls as it may be a little too soft and crumbly – about 30 minutes to an hour.
Once chilled, roll the dough into 1oz balls. Refrigerate or freeze once again to allow them to firm up before eating.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
These Pumpkin Energy Bites are:
- super quick and easy to throw together
- requires only simple, basic ingredients
- deliciously soft, chewy, and fudgy
- perfectly spiced and full of pumpkin
- studded with chocolate chips
How long will these energy bites last? These bites can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Can I freeze these energy balls? Yes, they also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before eating.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥