Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate – Deliciously thick and creamy hot chocolate that is loaded with pumpkin and warm, autumn spices. Perfect for those colder nights!
Guys, I think I’ve just made my new favourite hot drink to enjoy on these cold autumn days. I bring you my Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate!
This hot chocolate is incredibly creamy, loaded with pumpkin flavour, and is perfectly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. It’s the ultimate comfort drink to be enjoyed through autumn and winter.
If you love pumpkin and chocolate together, you are gonna love this pumpkin spice hot chocolate – I promise!
How to make Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Milk (any kind you like.)
- Heavy/double cream
- Chocolate (milk, dark, or semi-sweet.)
- Drinking cocoa powder (use your favourite!)
- Pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves
To make this hot chocolate, simply add the milk, heavy cream, chocolate, and cocoa powder to a microwave-safe bowl or jug. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth, and the mixture is hot.
Add the pumpkin, vanilla extract, and spices, and whisk until fully combined. Warm up again if necessary.
Pour into mugs or heat-proof glasses, top with whipped cream and grated chocolate, and serve immediately.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these delicious drinks next!
- Spiced Chocolate Eggnog
- Chocolate Nesquik Milkshake
- Perfect Coffee Milkshake (yes, perfect!)
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 3/4 cup milk 180ml
- 1/2 cup heavy cream 120ml
- 2 oz chocolate (milk, dark, or semi-sweet) 65g, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons drinking cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree 55g
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
Add the milk, cream, chocolate, and cocoa powder to a microwave-safe bowl or jug. Heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth, and the mixture is hot.
Whisk in the pumpkin, vanilla, and spices until fully combined. Warm up again if necessary.
Pour into mugs or heat-proof glasses, top with whipped cream, and serve immediately.
The calories are an estimate only.