Raspberry Banana Cookies – Delicious thick, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies that are loaded with banana flavour, and studded with freeze-dried raspberry crumbs!
Raspberry Banana Cookies
These Raspberry Banana Cookies are thick, soft, and chewy, loaded with banana flavour, and stuffed full of chocolate chips and freeze-dried raspberry crumbs.
The two main flavours (banana and raspberry) combined in these cookies are just beautiful together, and I’m sure you’re going to think so too!
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- Plain/all-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Cornflour/cornstarch: Helps keep cookies soft for days.
- Unsalted butter: Melted.
- Light brown sugar: Using all brown sugar makes these cookies extra chewy.
- Banana: You’ll need 1 small banana (100g), mashed.
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips: You can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet.
- Freeze-dried raspberries: Crushed into small pieces.
How to make Raspberry Banana Cookies
To make these cookies, simply grab a mixing bowl and whisk together the flour, baking soda, cornflour, and salt. Set aside.
In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until combined.
Add the mashed banana and vanilla extract, and whisk until combined.
Add the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed raspberries.
Roll the dough into 1.5oz balls (or use a medium cookie scoop), and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
Allow to cool on the baking tray for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
Shop the Recipe
Here are a few handy tools I used to make these cookies. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowls
- Cookie scoop: Used instead of rolling the dough into balls. I used a medium cookie scoop.
- Kitchen scales: I always recommend weighing out your ingredients for complete accuracy. Sometimes using cups can be a little off, especially when it comes to ingredients like flour.
Browse all of my favourite Amazon products! Shop now >>
These Raspberry Banana Cookies are:
- deliciously thick, soft, and chewy
- super quick and easy to make
- FULL of banana flavour
- studded with chocolate chips and freeze-dried raspberries
How long will these cookies last? These cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Want freshly-baked cookies every time? Cookie dough balls can also be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these banana recipes next!
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Sticky Toffee Banana Cake
- Banana Caramel Sauce