Raspberry Lemon Greek Yoghurt Popsicles – Deliciously creamy Greek yoghurt popsicles infused with raspberries and lemon. Quick and simple to make, and only 4 ingredients!
I couldn’t resist bringing you all another popsicle recipe so soon. They’re just so quick and simple to make, and are absolutely scrumptious! Today’s popsicles are made with only 4 ingredients – vanilla Greek yoghurt, honey, raspberries, and lemon.
You probably already have these ingredients at home!
These Raspberry Lemon Greek Yoghurt Popsicles are:
- deliciously creamy
- light and refreshing
- loaded with flavours
- a perfect treat for summer
- both kids AND adults love them!
These popsicles are the perfect summer treat, and they’re healthy too! They’re high in protein and fibre, and are low in calories. What better way to snack than on these deliciously refreshing popsicles!
These are perfect too if you struggle to get your kids to eat fruit and yoghurt. What kid doesn’t love popsicles?
More popsicles to try next!
- 1 cup fresh raspberries 125g
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups vanilla greek yoghurt 500g
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Using a food processor, blend the raspberries and honey until almost smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice (add as much of the juice as you want to your preference), then add to the raspberries. Mix together but do not fully blend.
Pour the mixture evenly between 6 popsicle molds. Freeze for 2 hours before putting wooden popsicle sticks in the centres. Freeze for a further 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, run the molds under warm water to remove easily.
The calories are an estimate only.