S’mores Chocolate Bark – A deliciously thick and creamy layer of milk chocolate that is generously topped with broken biscuits, and mini marshmallows!
Today, I bring you one of my all-time favourite chocolate bark recipes. And if you love s’mores, then this bark recipe will quickly become your favourite, too – promise! I bring you my S’mores Chocolate Bark. Seriously, you are gonna love it.
This recipe consists of a thick layer of chocolate topped with a generous serving of broken digestive biscuits and marshmallows. What’s not to love? ♥
Ingredients for S’mores Chocolate Bark:
- chocolate (you can use milk, dark, or semi-sweet!)
- digestive biscuits or graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
Yep, just 3 simple ingredients!
To make this S’mores Chocolate Bark recipe, simply add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted and smooth. Pour the melted chocolate onto a large baking tray lined with parchment paper, and spread out into a thick rectangle.
Top with broken biscuits and mini marshmallows. I sprinkled on some biscuit crumbs, too. Allow the chocolate to set completely in the fridge before breaking into pieces.
This S’mores Chocolate Bark is:
- deliciously thick and creamy
- topped with biscuits and marshmallows – the crunch of the biscuits pairs beautifully with the soft marshmallows!
- FULL on flavour
- the perfect no-bake treat for s’mores lovers – sharing is optional 😉
Best part about this recipe? You can store it in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. Freeze for up to 2 months. Perfect for when your s’mores craving kicks in!
Try these no-bake treats next!
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Mint Chocolate Bark (for you mint lovers!)
- Chocolate Fridge Cake
- Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 14 oz chocolate (milk, dark, or semi-sweet) 410g, coarsely chopped
- 5 - 6 digestive biscuits/graham crackers
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows 25g
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper, and set aside.
Add the chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
Pour onto the prepared baking tray, and spread out into a thick rectangle. Top with broken digestive biscuits and mini marshmallows.
Allow the chocolate to set in the fridge. Once set, break into pieces, and enjoy!
Bark can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. It also freezes well for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.