Spiced Banana Milkshake – This deliciously thick banana milkshake is so full of flavour, and is perfectly spiced with a hint of cinnamon and ginger. A perfect, indulgent pick-me-up drink!
You’ve tried (and loved!) my Banana Breakfast Smoothie, and today I bring you another cold banana beverage, which you are going to love even more. Keep this one as your occasional, indulgent drink though, and not your every morning shake. 😉
This Spiced Banana Milkshake only requires 5 simple ingredients to make, one of them being vanilla ice cream. Yep. This milkshake is SO good.
This Spiced Banana Milkshake is:
- made with only 5 simple ingredients (that includes ice cream!)
- Super quick and easy to make
- Packed full of delicious flavours
- Perfect for a quick pick-me-up indulgent drink
Simply blend all these ingredients together in a blender, pour into glasses, and serve. Easy, yet so delicious!
Try these drink recipes next!
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream 165g
- 1/2 cup milk 120ml
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Place the bananas, ice cream, milk, and spices into a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add more milk if too thick for your liking.
Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and sliced banana, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!