Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies – Deliciously thick, soft, and chewy cookies that are made from a strawberry cake mix, and stuffed full of white chocolate chips. You only need 4 simple ingredients to make these super easy cookies!
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
I absolutely love cake mix cookies.
Cake mixes produce the most softest cookies ever (not to mention super thick and chewy), and you only need 4 simple ingredients to make them.
These cookies are made from a strawberry cake mix, and loaded with white chocolate chips.
They make the cutest edible gift, and perfect for Valentine’s Day or any other special occasion. You’re going to absolutely LOVE them!
Ingredients you’ll need
Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make these cookies. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts.
- 1 box (15.25oz / 432g) strawberry cake mix: I used Betty Crocker – Super Moist Strawberry Cake Mix.
- Large eggs: You’ll need 2.
- Vegetable oil
- White chocolate chips
How to make Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
To make these cookies, simply grab a small mixing bowl and whisk together the eggs and oil.
Add the cake mix to a large mixing bowl, and pour in the egg mixture. Mix together until combined.
Fold in the white chocolate chips.
Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
TIP: For looks, top the cookie dough balls with a few extra chocolate chips before baking.
Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. The cookies will be VERY soft, but will firm up as they cool.
Allow to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post.
NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements.
Cup measurements are simply not accurate enough, and I cannot guarantee the best results if you use them.
These Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies are:
- super quick and easy to make
- made from only 4 simple ingredients
- deliciously soft, thick, and chewy
- perfect for Valentine’s Day or any other special occasion!
How long will these cake mix cookies last? These cookies will stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Want freshly-baked cookies every time? Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see!
Try these cookies next!
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Craving more sweet treats? Subscribe to my newsletter to receive recipe updates straight to your inbox. You can also keep up to date on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Fancy something savoury? Head on over to our food blog, Simply Savoury Meals.
- 15.25 oz (432g) box strawberry cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (175g) white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or a silicone mat, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil.
- Add the cake mix to a large mixing bowl and pour in the egg mixture. Mix until completely combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking tray. For looks, top with a few extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes. The cookies will be VERY soft, but will firm up as they cool.
- Allow to cool on the baking tray for 10 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cookies stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Cookie dough balls can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Bake straight from frozen.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting Marsha's Baking Addiction.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 18gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @MarshasBakeBlog on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction