Strawberry Mint Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy chocolate brownies that are infused with refreshing mint, and stuffed full of fresh strawberries!
Looking for a quick and simple recipe that also looks beautifully impressive for Valentine’s Day? Look no further than these Strawberry Mint Brownies.
These brownies are prepared and baked in under an hour, and the pop of colour from the strawberries make them extra pretty. The perfect chocolate treat to serve up to your loved one!
How to make Strawberry Mint Brownies
Ingredients you’ll need:
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- cocoa powder
- large eggs
- peppermint extract
- plain/all-purpose flour
- chocolate chips
To make these strawberry brownies, simply add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt to a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until the butter is melted and the mixture feels very warm/hot to the touch.
Mix in the eggs, then stir in the peppermint extract. Fold in the flour until fully combined, then fold in the chocolate chips. Gently fold in the chopped strawberries.
Pour the batter into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with foil or parchment paper, and spread out evenly. Top with a few extra strawberry halves if desired, then bake for 35 – 40 minutes, or until no longer jiggly in the centre, and a toothpick inserted comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs.
Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
These Strawberry Mint Brownies are:
- incredibly thick, and so fudgy!
- infused with a refreshing minty flavour
- stuffed FULL of fresh and juicy strawberries
- pretty and so delicious – perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Just look at how gooey and fudgy these brownies are…
I absolutely love thick and fudgy brownies that are full of delicious flavours, and these brownies are just that. If you love thick, rich, fudgy brownies, and juicy fresh strawberries, then you are gonna love these. Paired with the minty flavour, these brownies are amazing!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
More delicious brownie recipes to try!
- Fudgy Oreo Brownies (MUST-TRY!)
- Nutella Fudge Brownies
- Peppermint Mocha Brownies
- Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Strawberry Mint Brownies
- 1 and 1/4 sticks unsalted butter 140g
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar 300g
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder 75g
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs cold
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup plain/all-purpose flour 60g
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- 1 cup strawberries 125g, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper, and set aside.
- Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt into a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until the butter is melted and the mixture feels very warm to the touch.
Mix in the eggs, one at a time. Stir in the mint extract. Fold in the flour until fully combined, then fold in the chocolate chips. Gently fold in the strawberries.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and spread out evenly. Top with a few extra strawberry halves if desired, then bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out almost clean with a few moist crumbs. Allow to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares.
Brownies stay fresh, stored in an airtight container, in the fridge for up to 1 week. They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.