A white chocolate layer topped with pink white chocolate, and studded with Cadbury Mini Eggs and white chocolate chips!
Bark is one of those recipes that is so simple, yet the end result is so beautiful. Not to mention so versatile. Here I have a layer of white chocolate topped with more white chocolate which is coloured pink with Candy Melts, and sprinkled with Cadbury Mini Eggs, and white chocolate chips. A perfect bark for Easter/Spring!
For the white chocolate, I used a high quality Belgian white chocolate – so delicious and creamy! To make the top layer of white chocolate pink, I simply melted some pink Candy Melts in with the white chocolate. For a more deeper pink, use more Candy Melts, and less white chocolate. I wanted a pastel pink for Spring! 🙂
This is such a quick and easy recipe, even the kids would love to help! Simply weigh out 8oz of white chocolate, melt gently, then spread out into a large rectangle on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Chill until just set – about 20 minutes, then melt 6oz of white chocolate with 2oz of pink Candy Melts, and spread out on top of the white chocolate layer. Sprinkle with candy of your choice, and leave to set at room temperature. Done!
Bark is loved by everyone in my family, and I love that it’s so quick and easy to make for them whenever they want it. And it never has to be the same. Use your favourite chocolates, swirl them together, or simply layer them like I have done here. Use flavourings, and colourings. Grab your favourite candy, and chocolates, and sprinkle them on top. There are so many ways to enjoy bark!
White Chocolate Easter Bark
- 14 oz white chocolate 396g, chopped
- 2 oz Wilton Candy Melts 57g, Pink
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- White chocolate chips
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Microwave 8oz/226g of the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper, and spread out into a large rectangle. Refrigerate for 20 minutes until just set.
- Microwave the rest of the white chocolate with the Candy Melts, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool for 5 - 10 minutes before pouring onto the white chocolate, and spreading out to the edges. Sprinkle with Mini Eggs and white chocolate chips, then allow to set at room temperature.
- Break into pieces, and enjoy!