White Chocolate Raspberry Tart – A deliciously rich and creamy no-bake white chocolate tart recipe that is stuffed full of fresh raspberries, and has a sweet digestive biscuit crust!
I have the most perfect no-bake summer dessert for you. Love white chocolate and raspberries?
Then you are gonna love today’s recipe. My family could not stop eating it!
This white chocolate tart is not too rich, and has just the right amount of creaminess and flavour. Throw in some fresh raspberries for the ultimate summer dessert that everyone can enjoy.
How to make White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Ingredients you’ll need:
- digestive biscuit OR graham cracker crumbs
- caster/granulated sugar
- unsalted butter
For the filling:
- white chocolate
- double OR heavy cream
- unsalted butter
- fresh raspberries
To make this tart, start by making the biscuit crust. Simply stir together the crumbs and sugar, then mix in the melted butter.
Press the crumb mixture into an un-greased 9-inch fluted tart tin, and refrigerate whilst you prepare the filling.
For the filling, place the white chocolate, cream, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
Place the raspberries on top of the crust, then pour the chocolate mixture over the top, spreading out to the edges. Refrigerate until completely set – about 2 – 3 hours.
Scroll down for the FULL printable recipe. 🙂
This White Chocolate Raspberry Tart is:
- incredibly rich and creamy
- quick and easy to make (no-bake!)
- full of fresh juicy raspberries
- paired with a perfectly sweet biscuit crust
How long will this white chocolate tart last? This tart and any leftovers can be cover tightly, and kept refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Can I freeze this tart? This tart freezes well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on Instagram and hashtag it #marshasbakingaddiction. I’d love to see! ♥
Try these no-bake desserts next!
- No-Churn Double Chocolate Ice Cream (a must-try!)
- No-Bake Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- Chocolate Fridge Cake
- No-Bake Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- 3 cups digestive biscuit/graham cracker crumbs 300g
- 1/4 cup caster/granulated sugar 50g
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 115g, melted
- 2 cups white chocolate 350g, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream 120ml
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter 56g
- 2 cups fresh raspberries 250g
- Stir together the biscuit crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and mix until all the crumbs are moist.
Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an un-greased 23cm/9-inch fluted tart tin with a loose base. Refrigerate whilst preparing the filling.
- Place the chocolate, heavy cream, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
Place the raspberries onto the bottom of the crust, and pour the white chocolate on top. Refrigerate until firm - about 2 hours.
Leftovers can be cover tightly, and kept refrigerated for up to 3 days. This tart also freezes well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The calories are an estimate only.